Your Fertility Is An Extension Of Your HealthAug 14, 2022
In today’s episode, I interview Aimee Raupp, a women's health and fertility expert and bestselling author of Yes you can get pregnant and The Egg Quality diet. We dive into the concept of epigenetics, where we discuss how fertility is not destined to the fate of your genes, but by the way you live your life. Aimee shares her perspective on fertility through the lense of biological age versus chronological age and shares some great tips to help you get pregnant. This is a good one, enjoy!
- Your fertility is an extension of your health and lifestyle
- Age is not as big of a deal when it comes to fertility as we are told
- The difference between biological age and chronological age
- Your genetics are not set in stone (just because your mom went through menopause at 43 doesn't mean you have to)
- Environmental toxins are having a major impact on your epigenetics, inflammation and immune system impacting your fertility
Aimee Raupp, MS, LAc, is a renowned women’s health & wellness expert and the best- selling author of the books Chill Out & Get Healthy, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant, and Body Belief. A licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice in New York, she holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Rutgers University. She has appeared on The View, and has been featured in Glamour, Allure, Well + Good, GOOP, Shape, and Redbook, and has received endorsements from Deepak Chopra, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Arianna Huffington, and Gabby Bernstein for her work in helping thousands of women to improve their vitality, celebrate their beauty, and reconnect to the presence of their optimal health.
Connect with Aimee
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.