Start Preparing For Pregnancy With These 5 ThingsFeb 13, 2022
Where do you start when preparing for pregnancy?
As in, what should you focus on as the foundations to set your body up for success? This can seem like a big mountain to climb, so where do you start?
In my conversation with Kitty Martone, we talk about five overlooked foundational basics for health when it comes to preparing the body for optimal pregnancy. And let me tell you, it takes more than just starting a prenatal vitamin and eating more greens.
Kitty and I talk about everything from overall nutrition to sleep to the role of progesterone and stress management to help boost fertility. Find out how Kitty and I help prep our clients for pregnancy and the key tips you can also use to get started.
What you will discover:
- How to adequately fuel your body for a healthy pregnancy
- Why your hormones require healthy adrenal glands
- Why preparing for sleep is just as important is sleep itself
- What type of exercise is needed for a healthy delivery
- How progesterone is used and depleted in the body which could impact pregnancy outcomes
Featured On The Show
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.