Wellness And Fertility Laboratory Testing
Getting blood labs and functional labs tested at least 6-12 months prior to conception is a great way to understand the baseline of your health along with getting to the root cause of your imbalances.
Watch my video to get started!
Fertility Blood Labs Blueprint Guide
Download your personal guide and understand what blood labs are needed and what the optimal ranges are when testing for fertility. Personalized templates included.Download Now
Female Hormones And Fertility Testing
Best suited for 'unexplained infertility' diagnosis, recurring miscarriage, irregular cycles
- Over 60 sex hormones and their metabolites
- The overall diurnal pattern of free cortisol, and the total and distribution of cortisol metabolites
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Oxidative stress
- Gut dysbiosis
20% off retail price
Use code 20OFFNORA at checkout
Proov is the first and only FDA-cleared test to confirm ovulation at home. *Discount code for Proov only applies to the following products:
- Confirm PdG tests
- Predict & Confirm
- Predict LH tests
- Assess FSH tests
- Balancing Oil and Luteal Love
$40 off retail price
Use code NATURALLYNORA at checkout
Mira is a hormone lab that fits in the palm of your hand. It uses patent-pending, AI technology to track your body’s key fertility hormones.
*Discount code for Mira only applies to the following products:
- Mira Starter Kits
- Mira Bundle Kits
Male Fertility Testing
Get $10 Off
Use code NORA at checkout
Get the most complete fertility test for men.
- Convenient. At-home, mail-in sperm test. Free shipping both ways.
- Comprehensive. Doctor approved, easy-to-understand results.
- Best-In-Class. The only lab-certified, mail-in semen analysis that exceeds all standards for FDA validated semen analysis methods.
This At-Home Sperm Test kit can flag low motile sperm concentration.
- Results to your smartphone in less than 20 minutes
- At-home convenience (no mailing in samples or lab visits)
- Live sperm video that can be shared with your doctor
- Over 97% accuracy
- FDA-approved and doctor-recommended
Microbiome And Food Sensitivity Testing
BiomeFx™ Gut Microbiome test offers a clearer picture of the status of the gut microbiome and includes:
- Understanding the functions of the gut microbiome
- Identifying dysbiosis ratios
- Pinpoint which metabolites are overproduced or underproduced
- An in depth report of your gut health with targeted nutrition, supplement and lifestyle recommendations to improve fertility outcomes
BiomeFx™ Functional Vaginal Microbiome Test identifies the abundance of numerous microorganisms in your vagina along with a comprehensive report, including:
All Lactobacillus species, including the 4 most dominant species
26 opportunistic bacteria
- Nutrition, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations to improve your fertility
This test measures your immune system's IgG antibody reactivity to 96 foods.
Each food will be rated on a Class scale of 0-3: Class 0 (normal reactivity) to Class 3 (high reactivity).
A higher than normal IgG reactivity level can mean that there’s a possibility that food can be giving you symptoms—making that food an ideal candidate to include in your list to initially remove in a two-part elimination diet.
This test is not a food allergy test, nor can it determine lactose intolerance or celiac disease.