Living In The Wait While TTCMar 13, 2022
When life doesn’t go as planned, it’s the wait for something to manifest that’s often the most difficult part. In today’s episode, Melissa Vande Kieft, author of the book, Living in the Wait: How to Use the Delays in Life Differently, joins me to talk about how we can better navigate these periods of uncertainty and make them more fulfilling and purposeful.
- Melissa’s journey navigating infertility
- How do we Live in the Wait?
- How women can advocate for their health
- Why personal health advocacy is so crucial to our journey
- What makes the waiting so uncomfortable and how to get out of that state
- Melissa’s simple and practical tools to help foster growth
Melissa Vande Kieft is a best-selling author, speaker, and event planner, most known for being a logistics ninja and having a big heart. Her writing encourages us to be brave to discover the details God is orchestrating and designing through every life experience. She’s a huge fan of encouragement, meeting new people, and thank-you notes. In her spare time, you’ll find her exploring the great outdoors or watching college sports with her husband and daughter.
Connect with Melissa:
Links and Resources:
- To start your journey of Living in the Wait, sign up to receive the first two chapters of Melissa’s latest book, absolutely free: https://mailchi.mp/livinginthewait/twochapters
- Purchase Melissa’s book, Living in the Wait: How to Use the Delays in Life Differently, on Amazon.
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.