The Benefits of Thinking About Your Birth Plan NowMar 26, 2022
Preparing for pregnancy is so much more than being ready to become pregnant. In this week’s episode, I have invited Elizabeth Presta, a certified birth doula and host of the Miraculous Mamas Podcast, to go in-depth about her pregnancy planning philosophy and what steps women can take to create their optimal birth plan.
- What sparked Liz’ passion for birth work.
- How women can be more proactive in preparing for pregnancy.
- Liz’ experience with pregnancy from a health perspective.
- Things to consider when creating your birth plan.
- Why hiring the right birth team to advocate for you is crucial.
Elizabeth is a licensed doula through DONA International and has been practicing since 2013. She is also a certified Life Coach (IPEC). Her favorite part of being a doula is partnering with women to make sure they feel validated and heard throughout their birthing experience. She is a big believer in advocating for yourself in healthcare and is continually learning ways to help others do so.
Connect with Liz:
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.