Conceiving With Fertility AwarenessMay 08, 2022
There are so many ways we can use our bodies to better understand our health and fertility. Lisa Hendrickson-Jack, Fertility Awareness Educator and Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner, joins me in this episode to discuss her approach to fertility awareness by recognizing the menstrual cycle as a vital sign of our essential health in order to help educate women in taking charge of their fertility.
- Two realizations that sparked Lisa’s passion for fertility awareness.
- Fertility awareness and the limitations of period tracking apps.
- Ways to minimize the stress of self-charting while still benefiting.
- The three signs of fertility to pay attention to.
- How ovulation predictor kits work and tips to get started with fertility awareness.
Lisa Hendrickson-Jack is a certified Fertility Awareness Educator and Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner who teaches women to chart their menstrual cycles for natural birth control, conception and monitoring overall health. In her new book The Fifth Vital Sign, Lisa debunks the myth that regular ovulation is only important when you want children by recognizing the menstrual cycle as a vital sign. Drawing heavily from the current scientific literature, Lisa presents an evidence-based approach to fertility awareness and menstrual cycle optimization.
Connect with Lisa:
Links and Resources:
- Purchase on Amazon: The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility by Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Listen to Episode 393 of the Fertility Friday Podcast: PMS & Low Progesterone | Preconception Planning | Nora DeBora on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or on Lisa’s website.
If you want to educate yourself more on evidence-based fertility awareness, check out FACTS’ website.
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.