I Have No Period, How Do I Get Pregnant?Jul 17, 2022
Not getting your monthly menstrual cycle? This could mean your body has shut down its reproductive system. Fortunately, you can get your period back, bringing you closer to pregnancy. In today’s show, I interview Dani Sheriff, the founder of The HA Society, and we discuss how she’s using recovery coaching to help women with hypothalamic amenorrhea to get their periods back so they can optimize fertility and reconnect back to their body.
- Why Dani chose to work with women who have hypothalamic amenorrhea
- Hypothalamic amenorrhea and its three main causes
- Tools for women without cycle parameters to help find their fertility signs
- The impact of food and diet on fertility
- How to recover from hypothalamic amenorrhea
- How to prepare for pregnancy with hypothalamic amenorrhea
- How to maintain your menstrual cycle once you get it back
Dani Sheriff is a period recovery coach for women with hypothalamic amenorrhea, a Fertility Awareness Certified Practitioner, and is studying to be a Functional Nutrition Counsellor.
She’s the host of The Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Podcast and the creator of The HA Society, a community for women who want to get their period back and then optimize it.
Connect with Dani:
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.