Is your gut healthy for pregnancy?Jul 24, 2022
More than 2000 years ago, Hippocrates said all disease begins in the gut! Studies are now proving his theory to be true. When we experience ailments and discomfort in our bodies, most of us don’t think about starting with the gut. Join me and gut health nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, as we dive into gut health and its vital role in optimizing overall and reproductive health.
- Why the gut is the center of our health
- Key indicators to know when our gut needs support
- What constitutes healthy gas and bloating
- The implications of gluten and conventional dairy on our gut
- Tips and advice for improving gut health
After suffering for many years from gut issues and unwanted parasites, Rachel was left bed ridden with chronic pain and intense bloating and gas. Rachel took her health into her own hands following no answers from doctors, went to nutrition school, dove deep into studying all things gut health and parasites. Now, as a gut health expert, she works with clients to help heal their gut and get their life back.
Connect with Rachel:
Links and Resources:
- Purchase Rachel’s Ultimate Gut Health Guide for Beginners. Use the code FERTILITY and enjoy a 25% off discount.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.