Getting Pregnant With PCOSAug 21, 2022
PCOS is one of the most common causes of female infertility, affecting as many as 5 million women in the US; In today’s episode I interview Caitlin Johnson, a Registered Dietician with advanced training in functional medicine to talk about the genetic component of PCOS and how women can utilize nutrition strategies to support their fertility and help them get pregnant.
- Caitlin’s personal PCOS story and the Rotterdam criteria
- The genetic component of PCOS
- Environmental toxins and their impact on androgen and testosterone levels
- Strategies for lowering PCOS risk for a daughter when in utero
- Why you should MASTER balancing your blood sugar
- PCOS and egg quality
Caitlin Johnson is a Registered Dietitian with advanced training in functional medicine and women’s herbalism. She is the heart behind her company PCOS Fertility Nutrition and cohost of Food Freedom and Fertility Podcast. She is someone who struggled with infertility and now is a mother to three beautiful children. She is a born-again believer- prays for each of her clients and has helped many hundreds of couples become parents.
Connect with Caitlin:
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.