How To Prepare For IVF + Michelle's StorySep 11, 2022
Did you know that 12% of American women — 7.3 million of them — have received medical care for infertility. A third of American adults now say that they have used fertility treatments or know someone who has. That’s a lot of people! For many of you listening, you know how hard this process can be, on all fronts including the toll it can take physically, emotionally and even spiritually. In today’s episode, I share my insight on why its important to prepare your body and how to optimize it before moving forward with any assisted reproductive technology. You’ll also hear from a past client of mine who struggled with unexplained infertility for 3 years including her experience of multiple unsuccessful IVF treatments before she finally got pregnant.
- What is IVF?
- Preparation is key to positive fertility outcomes
- How far in advance do you have to prepare?
- Why learning to say No and setting boundaries is KEY to success
- How to prepare with nutrition
- Alternative fertility therapies
- Michelle story of unexplained infertility to how she got pregnant
Register for the Eat To Get Pregnant Workshop:
Apply to work 1:1 with Nora: Click here
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.