Mindset Shift And The Unspoken Side Of InfertilitySep 18, 2022
In today’s episode I interview Emily Getz, a mindset coach and founder of Day 1 Fertility, a first-of-its-kind fertility support network. Emily is also the host of Day 1 podcast, a show dedicated to the unspoken side of fertility where her goal is to normalize these conversations, bring education to the forefront and most importantly build a community so the journey doesn’t feel so lonely. Emily knows the infertility experience first hand and provides us with a unique perspective on how to live your life with purpose and joy WHILE going through infertility.
- Not being afraid to go down the "what if this doesn't work out" road
- Understanding we all have a choice on how we experience the journey - doesn't have to be hard all the time
- To be aware of the emotional cycle of fertility and not to judge it
- Learning to live your life AND go through infertility - you can have both
- Tips and tools on how to actually let go of the timeline
Emily Getz is a mindset coach and founder of Day 1 Fertility a first-of-its-kind fertility support network. Day 1 was founded because of Emily's own personal fertility journey, which you still find her navigating today. Over the past three years Emily has experienced everything from a late pregnancy loss to three rounds of IVF to years of cycle monitoring and most recently an 8-week miscarriage.
Connect with Emily:
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.