Is your period healthy for pregnancy + Clarissa's storyOct 16, 2022
As a gender collective, we have been encouraged to medicate away common period issues with birth control and ibuprofen, and just survive the mood swings as best we can. BUT, your period isn't really a nuisance, it's actually information.
In today’s episode, I dive into 6 different menstrual cycle parameters to help you identify if your cycle is healthy for pregnancy. Then you’ll hear from my client Clarissa who tried to conceive for 3 years before she finally got pregnant. We discuss how we used the Fertility Awareness Method to discover the gaps in her health which were preventing her from getting pregnant.
- Mindset shift from hating to loving your period
- What it means to be ‘body literate’
- The Fertility Awareness Method and how it relates to conception
- How understanding your cycle can help you advocate for yourself
- The 6 parameters of a healthy menstrual cycle for pregnancy
- Clarissa’s 3 year TTC journey and how she got pregnant
Apply to work 1:1 with Nora: Click here
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.