Your Path To Pregnancy With Dr. Tracey MaloneNov 27, 2022
There’s many paths to pregnancy in 2022, you just have the find the right one for you. In today’s episode I interview Dr. Tracey Malone and talk all about how to best prepare for pregnancy. We get into everything from at home fertility testing, egg and sperm quality, a concept known as micro fertility and even how to best prepare for fertility treatment.
- Bird & Be nutraceuticals - fertility at home testing
- Clarifying the concept of egg quality testing and ovarian reserves
- Epigenetic imprinting in the preconception stage
- How oxidative stress and inflammation contribute to micro infertility
- Top tips to prepare for fertility treatment
- My IVF was unsuccessful - now what?
- How we can use genetic testing to improve fertility
Dr. Tracey Malone is a Fertility Focused Naturopathic Doctor. She is the co-founder of Concieve Health Canada’s one and only fully integrated preconception clinics, located inside of the largest Fertility Clinic in Canada - TRIO Fertility partners. Dr. Tracey is also the co-founder of Bird & Be, Nutraceutical development, a PCOS cyster, a mother of 3 and serial entrepreneur.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.