What Is Sub Fertility? + Shikha’s StoryDec 04, 2022
Two of the most common terms in the preconception industry are fertility and infertility. But what about subfertility? In today’s episode, I’m going to shed light on this not so widely used term along with some truth bombs as to why you may not be seeing a positive pregnancy test just yet. Then you’re going to hear from a past client of mine. Her name is Shikha and she shares her unique experience with her 2.5 year journey of trying to conceive before she finally got pregnant.
- What is sub fertility?
- How subfertility could be impacting you from getting pregnant
- 6 ‘truth bombs’ on why you might not be seeing a + pregnancy test YET
- Shikha’s journey to pregnancy
- Her stage 4 endometriosis and uterine septum diagnosis
- How she turned her health around with nutrition and exercise in 7 months for a successful pregnancy
Work 1:1 with Nora - Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program APPLY HERE
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.