Low AMH And High FSH With Sarah ClarkDec 11, 2022
What happens when a woman’s ovaries stop working normally while she’s still in the prime of her reproductive years? Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI), also known as premature ovarian failure, is the standard diagnosis for this condition. In today’s episode, I interview Sarah Clark, a certified health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to talk about high FSH, low AMH and how to naturally support the body and still get pregnant.
- Sarah’s personal experience with POI, donor eggs and gut health infections
- Is POI the same as menopause?
- The standard conventional treatments with low AMH and high FSH
- How to still get pregnant naturally with diminished ovarian reserve
- Why to look beyond your ‘diagnosis’
Sarah Clark is a certified life coach with accreditation from the International Coaches Federation and a health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
She is the author of Fabulously Fertile - Supercharge your Fertility Naturally. Her fertility coaching program, which includes functional lab testing, supports couples to make diet and lifestyle changes that dramatically improve the chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Website | Fab Fertile
- Instagram | Fab Fertile
- Free gift | Top diet/lifestyle tips to optimize low AMH/high FSH
- Podcast: Get Pregnant Naturally
- Book: Fabulously Fertile: Supercharge your fertility naturally
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.