How Do I Know If/When I'm Ovulating? + Jessica's StoryJan 08, 2023
In order to get pregnant a woman needs to ovulate, but how do you know when you’re ovulating? In today’s modern world, there are tons of apps and technological devices to help a woman identify her fertile window and ovulation day.
But what about all the signs and symptoms your body displays when you’re about to ovulate? In today’s episode, I’m going to dispel some common myths around ovulation along with some of the most common (and not so common) signs a woman can experience when she is ovulating.
Then you’ll hear from my client Jessica. Listen until the end to hear her story of how she refocused her energy and mindset after a miscarriage. We talk about the challenges of pinpointing ovulation while she had covid and how she ended up finally getting pregnant.
- How to identify cervical fluid changes and what they mean
- The importance of identifying your BBT thermal shift to confirm ovulation
- Why some women experience spotting when they ovulate
- The meaning of mid cycle aches, pains and cramps
- 3 common ovulation myths dispelled
- Jessica’s TTC journey & how she moved forward from her miscarriage
- How Jessica got pregnant while testing positive for COVID
1:1 Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program - Apply for the program here
Join the Pathway To Pregnancy Membership here
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.