Is Your Gut Healthy For Pregnancy? + Maria's StoryFeb 05, 2023
As we have come to understand disease in the 21st century, our old ways of defining illness based on symptoms and locations in the body are not very useful. Instead, by understanding the origins of disease and the way in which the body operates as one whole, integrated ecosystem, we now know that symptoms appearing in one area of the body may be caused by imbalances in an entirely different system. Everything is connected and the centre of that connection is in the gut.
In today’s episode, I share the importance of optimal gut health for fertility, a gut infection known as Candida and then you’ll hear from my client Maria who is currently making her way through a 12-week anti-candida protocol after her miscarriage.
- The fertility gut health connection
- How gut infection can contribute to higher rates of pregnancy loss
- What is leaky gut syndrome and how it contributes to inflammation and disease
- The connection between gut microbiome and estrogen related diseases
- The common causes of Candida overgrowth
- The link between birth control and Candida overgrowth
- Maria’s story of pregnancy loss and how we discovered her gut infection
- Maria’s anti-candida protocol and how she is now preparing for pregnancy again
1:1 Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program - Apply for the program here
- Source for pregnancy loss and undiagnosed gut disorders
- Source for microbiome and estrogen metabolism and function
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.