You Just Got A Positive Pregnancy Test, Now What? With Dr. Ambra BrownFeb 19, 2023
For some the road to getting pregnant is long, uncertain and challenging. The fears and anxieties that come with this process can be debilitating and overwhelming. But now, you finally get a positive pregnancy test - what do you do? In today’s episode, I interview Dr. Ambra Brown, a Pregnancy Health Coach and Physical Therapist. We dive into her top 5 recommendations for what to do once you see that positive pregnancy test.
- Dr. Ambra’s personal story of her traumatic birth and how she became a Pregnancy Health Coach
- The top things to ask when choosing your OBGYN
- This nutrition hack to help ease the challenges of the first trimester
- Why it's essential to find a lactation consultant before you give birth
- How to prevent incontinence with this resource
- How your support system can positively impact your pregnancy, birth and postpartum experience
Dr. Ambra is a nurturing, hard working, and caring mom of one who has dedicated over 15 years as a Doctor of Physical Therapy. Through her own experience from planning to conceive via IUI to navigating the challenges of pregnancy, she helps others become empowered and healthy during preconception and throughout pregnancy.
Website | www.drambrabrown.com
IG | @drambrahealthcoach
FB | facebook.com/drambrahealthcoach
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.