The Importance Of Lab Testing For Preconception With Dr. Jodie PeacockApr 02, 2023
In today’s episode I interview Dr. Jodie Peacock. She is a naturopathic doctor, author, public educator and the founder of the Canadian Fertility Show. Jodie helps support her patients through the journey of fertility and conception. Today Jodie shares her essential preconception blood labs list and why testing is critical in the preconception phase before you even think about getting pregnant.
- Dr. Jodie’s journey with PCOS and her journey in preserving her fertility
- Why a deficiency in these nutrients can prevent you from getting pregnant
- The telltale signs and symptoms of nutrient deficiencies
- What is the MTHFR gene?
- Why having a general panel test before TTC increase your chances for pregnancy
- A lack of this hormones can lead to pregnancy loss
- What will I learn at the Canadian Fertility Show?
Dr. Jodie Peacock ND is a naturopathic doctor, author and public educator. She has a special interest in women’s health concerns including hormone balancing addressing the adrenals, thyroid and ovarian function. This can help symptoms associated with fertility, PCOS, menopause, weight gain and fatigue. She is the author of Preconceived, a book designed to help support patients through the journey of fertility and conception. She is also the founder of the Canadian Fertility Show.
- The Canadian Fertility Show - Use coupon code NORA50 at checkout for 50% off your ticket
- IG: @canadian_fertility_show
- Book: Preconceived: A Step-By-Step Guide to Enhancing Your Fertility and Preparing Your Body for a Healthy Baby
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.