What You May Not Know About PCOS And Nadine's StoryApr 23, 2023
PCOS is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age with an estimated 116 million women worldwide who are affected by it. In today’s episode, I'm going to do a deep dive into what PCOS actually means and how to identify if you have it and what type you have, along with some tips on how to support your fertility with PCOS. Then you’ll hear from my client Nadine, who was diagnosed with PCOS after years of being on birth control and her 2.5 year TTC journey before she finally got pregnant.
- What is PCOS?
- The outdated National Institute of Health criteria for diagnosing PCOS
- The Rotterdam Criteria
- Anovulation, hyperandrogenism and polycystic ovaries explained
- How to identify your PCOS Type
- Nadine’s PCOS story and her 2.5 year journey to pregnancy
- Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program - Apply for the program here
- Fertility Blood Labs Blueprint Guide - Download Here
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.