The Missing Nutrient For Hormone Health With Beth ShirleyApr 30, 2023
Nitric Oxide is essential for helping deliver oxygen, nutrients and blood throughout our entire body. What is this molecule, where is it found and why is it so important for men and women’s health? In today’s episode, I interview Beth Shirley, the Executive Director of the Berkeley Life Scientific Advisory Board. Beth shares what this molecule is and how critical it is for improving fertility and hormone health, along with some other very interesting and shocking facts about how and why most people are depleted of Nitric Oxide.
- What is Nitric Oxide and why does it deplete so fast as we age?
- Debunking the myth that nitrates are bad for you
- The best nitrate-rich foods
- The shocking fact about mouthwash and why you should never use it
- Nitric Oxide’s Role in the Development of sperm and Men’s sexual health
- Why most of the population is low in Nitric Oxide and what you need to do about it
- The link between Nitric Oxide, reproductive hormones, and fertility
- How taking boosting your Nitric Oxide can help prevent hypertension and preeclampsia in pregnancy
- Nitric Oxide testing
Beth Shirley is the Executive Director of the Berkeley Life Scientific Advisory Board. Since 2009, Beth has spent time working with some of the world’s most prominent thought leaders in Nitric Oxide research and has developed an in-depth knowledge of Nitric Oxide and its potential applications in patient care. Prior to this, her expertise was developed as a Pharmacist and Certified Clinical Nutritionist during her 40+ year career. Her specialties include stress-induced hormonal imbalance, intestinal dysfunction, autoimmune and chronic inflammatory issues, detoxification, and super normal oxidative stress.
- Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program - Apply here
- Get your Nitric Oxide test strips and supplements - Click here
- Berkeley Life - Website
- Berkeley Life - LinkedIn
- Facebook: Beth Shirley
- Facebook: Berkeley Life Forum
- Beth Shirley Published Paper: Intestinal Health Paper
- Beth Shirley Published Paper: Immune Health Paper
- YouTube: Beth Shirley
Berkeley Life is dedicated to supporting healthy Nitric Oxide (NO) levels. Nitric Oxide is a vital signaling molecule made naturally in the body, responsible for vasodilation and circulation. As we age we produce less, resulting in diminished blood flow. Berkeley Life supplements provide a dietary nitrate that the body converts into NO which helps to maintain healthy circulation, delivering nutrients where they need to go.
Berkeley Life orders can only be made using a practitioner code and the good news is, you can use mine! Use the link above to register and get your NO supplements and test strips.
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.