How To Make The Best Fertility Boosting SmoothieJun 04, 2023
Food can be your most powerful medicine or the slowest form of poison, depending on what, how and when we eat. Our food, once digested properly, is absorbed into our blood. Our blood is what creates our cells, tissues, organs, skin, hair, nails and even influences the quality of our emotions and thoughts. We really do think and feel differently when we eat a fully loaded green smoothie versus a muffin or pastry, or drink plain water versus coffee and alcohol. In today’s episode, I’m going to share the anatomy of a perfect fertility boosting smoothie so you can fuel properly as we move into these hot summer months.
- Why you should strategically consume smoothies with the seasons
- How smoothies can boost your egg and sperm health and overall fertility
- The best options for your smoothie base (liquid)
- The difference between A1 and A2 milk
- How much and which carbs to add to your smoothie
- How to use olive oil in your smoothie
- Alternative protein options if you don’t like protein powder
- The top 6 superfoods to add to your smoothie
- Get your Smoothie Bundle Recipe Guide here - use 10OFFSMOOTHIE at checkout for $10 off (discount expires Friday June 9th)
- Mira Fertility Tracker - $40 off with code NATURALLYNORA (applies to Starter Kits and Bundle Kits)
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.