How Your Adrenal Health Impacts FertilityJun 18, 2023
The adrenal glands are two small walnut shaped glands that sit on top of our kidneys, like little caps. They are responsible for making the stress hormones known as cortisol and adrenaline and they also support blood pressure and certain sex hormones that highly influence your reproductive system and fertility. In today’s episode, I share what the adrenal glands are and the different stages of adrenal burnout, how these tiny little glands influence fertility and what you can do to start nourishing and caring for them to help improve your chances of getting pregnant.
- The adrenal glands and their role in reproductive health
- The consequence on the body when you “burn the candle from both ends”
- The 3 stages of burnout and how the adrenals are impacted
- Identifying the healthy ‘cortisol curve’
- How the chronic release of cortisol can shut down fertility
- Different options for testing your cortisol
- 5 simple tips to support your adrenal glands
- Mira Fertility Tracker - $40 off with code NATURALLYNORA (applies to Starter Kits and Bundle Kits)
- Apply for the Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program Here
- Download your FREE Eat To Get Pregnant Guide to learn how to eat for your menstrual cycle
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.