What Is Estrogen Dominance And How Does It Impact Fertility? With Robin LommoriJun 25, 2023
Hormonal imbalances including estrogen dominance are often responsible for fertility issues couples may face when trying to get pregnant. In today’s episode, I interview Robin Lommori, a midwife, fertility coach and lactation consultant and we discuss all things estrogen dominance.
- What is estrogen dominance?
- The common symptoms that manifest when you have estrogen dominance
- Common causes of estrogen dominance
- The difference between estrogen dominance and PCOS
- How to test for estrogen dominance
- Diet + lifestyle changes you can make to correct estrogen dominance
- Conventional treatments for estrogen dominance
Robin Lommori is an experienced and passionate lactation consultant, fertility coach and midwife. She is dedicated to helping women in their journey of preconception, pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. Robin is also the founder of Making Mommies, an online fertility coaching program that helps women understand their bodies’ fertility signs, uncover root causes of infertility, and heal to get pregnant naturally.
- Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program - Apply Here
- Making Mommies | Website
- Instagram - @making_mommies
- Get 20% off Proov products here - use code 20OFFNORA at checkout
- Fertility Blood Labs Blueprint - Download here
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.