How to get pregnant with Mira Fertility Tracker with Sylvia KangJul 08, 2023
So you know how much I encourage anyone trying to get pregnant to start collecting data about their menstrual cycle and body. That’s why I'm excited about today’s podcast guest. We have the founder of Mira Fertility Tracker on the show. Mira Fertility Tracker is a tool that I've been using with clients in my practice to help them understand their body, optimise hormones and get pregnant. Essentially, Mira is a hormone lab that fits in the palm of your hand. It uses patent-pending, AI technology to track your body’s key fertility hormones. Tracking your cycles with Mira allows you to conceive faster, understand your hormone health, along with predicting perimenopause and menopause.
- Sylvia’s personal story on why she founded Mira
- Her frustration with OPK’s and why she refers to them as ‘ancient technology’
- Why our reproductive hormones need to act like a symphony in order to successfully get pregnant
- How to use your LH and Estrogen markers to accurately identify your fertile window
- How Mira ‘triple confirms’ if you’ve ovulated
- The challenge of fertility consumer products and how they are based off the average population vs. individual data
- How Mira is different from other fertility trackers on the market
- How to use Mira alongside your fertility treatments
Sylvia Kang is the co-founder and CEO of Mira. Sylvia holds an MBA from Cornell University, and a MS in Biomedical Engineering from Columbia. Before she started Mira, she was in business director roles in a Fortune 500 life science company, running a $100M global business. As many women in their 20s, Sylvia prioritized advanced education and career opportunities over family planning. When one close friend of hers started to try for a baby, she had no success after six months of trying. Doctors couldn't find any problems with her or her husband, and Sylvia witnessed her going through a very stressful, guessing and disappointing journey.
The existing fertility products didn't help because they couldn’t pinpoint what went wrong or give enough insights to be her guide. She eventually got pregnant through IUI, which was time-consuming and expensive. This is a general and trending issue faced by more and more women today. Shortly after, Sylvia left her corporate job and used her biomedical degree to create Mira on a mission to give women the accuracy of lab testing at home. Sylvia is also a Concert Pianist. She has won multiple international piano competitions in France, China, and Hong Kong.
- Mira Fertility Tracker - $40 off with code NATURALLYNORA (applies to Starter Kits and Bundle Kits)
- Apply for the Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program Here
- Website - Mira Care
- Instagram - @mirafertility
- Facebook - Mira Fertility
- Youtube - @MiraFertility
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.