The best way to stay on top of your fertility routine this summerJul 23, 2023
Summer is a great time to focus on your fertility and improve your chances of getting pregnant. The warmer weather and longer days provide the perfect opportunity to try some new things to help you boost fertility naturally. But, the summer months also come with its challenges when trying to stay on top of your healthy fertility routine. You're tempted with alcohol, processed foods at family bbq’s or pool parties and inconsistent bedtime routines with later than usual social plans. In today’s episode I’m going to share easy things you can do to help boost your fertility this summer, along with my top health hacks on how to support your hormones and gut health when you indulge.
- How much of the sunshine vitamin you need in the summer
- The importance of supporting your circadian rhythm in the summer
- Top tips to support your body through jet lag for fertility
- The best 3 health hacks to support your gut when you indulge
- How to best stay hydrated in the summer (it’s not just about drinking water)
- Why “perfect nutrition” is not sustainable while TTC and how to find balance on summer holiday
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.