How to navigate the fertility journey with Hannah BowersSep 17, 2023
Nowadays we are bombarded with tons of opinions, information and advice on how to best navigate our personal fertility journeys. While most of these forums and experts come with good intentions, as a user on the receiving end this can be extremely overwhelming, confusing and frustrating. In today’s episode, I interview Hannah Bowers on key topics on how to best navigate the fertility journey. We talk about everything from knowing when it's time to look for another practitioner, how to calm the nervous system to find safety in our bodies, along with some of the top tips on how to find your trusted resources online.
- Hannah’s personal struggle with getting pregnant and her PCOS diagnosis
- Where conventional medical treatment falls short with fertility
- How to identify when it's time to choose an alternative route when undergoing fertility treatment
- How to navigate the online space with finding quality information
- Top tips to cultivate safety in our body and calming the nervous system
- Subtle shifts in lifestyle for better fertility
- Hannah’s top nutrition strategies for women trying to conceive
Hannah Bowers is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Certified Lactation Counselor, host of the Baby Dust Fertility Podcast, and writer who is passionate about supporting women from preconception and infertility through postpartum. Diagnosed with PCOS, she was told by multiple doctors that it would not be possible for her to get pregnant naturally. Frustrated by the lack of support she received, Hannah dove into research and uncovered countless, evidence-based ways to improve fertility. After successfully implementing much of what she learned, she got pregnant without medical intervention and gave birth to babies in 2017 and 2020.
- Apply for the program - Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program
- Hannah Bowers | Website
- Instagram | @hannahbowersinhc
- Facebook | Baby Dust Fertility Community - TTC, Infertility, PCOS, Endometriosis
- Get the FREE Baby Dust Fertility Guide Here
- Ed Can Help - Sound Therapy
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.