The importance of supporting circadian rhythm for getting pregnantNov 19, 2023
Your menstrual cycle responds to a wide variety of lifestyle factors. Although you may see improvements from making dietary changes, its not always enough. In today's episode I dive into the important lifestyle factor of sleep and supporting your circadian rhythm has on your fertility. I share what circadian rhythm is, how it affects your fertility and what you can do to improve fertility outcomes by focusing on sleep hygiene and supporting your circadian rhythm.
- How our circadian rhythm influences our reproductive hormones
- Understanding ‘diurnal cortisol’ and how it impacts our sleep and fertility
- Red flags to be aware of that indicate you might have hormonal imbalance
- The impact of evening light exposure on ovarian function
- The best night time ritual to help support circadian rhythm
- How morning sunshine exposure improves ovarian function
- How to test your diurnal cortisol to expedite your hormonal healing
Related Links: In depth hormone testing to help you get pregnant - check out the DUTCH test here
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.