All the things you need to know about endometriosis & fertility with Morganne SkinnerJan 28, 2024
In today’s episode I chat with Morgan Skinner, a registered nurse, herbalist and fertility awareness educator and we discuss all things endometriosis. While there is no known cure for endometriosis, Morgan highlights the gold standard treatment of excision surgery. We dive into the impact of endometriosis on fertility, how it can show up on your cycle charts, how to diagnose it and different strategies to manage this condition. If you have endometriosis or suspect you might have it and are looking to get pregnant, this episode is for you.
- Morgan's personal journey with endometriosis
- Misconceptions about endo symptoms and how they manifest physically
- How to diagnose endometriosis
- The impact of endo on fertility, including distorted anatomy, ovulatory disturbances, and immune dysfunction
- The role of cycle charting in understanding endo and its signs on the chart
- Management strategies for endo, including acupuncture, pelvic floor physical therapy, diet, stress management, sleep, herbal medicine, and therapy
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/fertilitydefined/
- website: https://www.fertilitydefined.com/
- Free guide to Endometriosis
Morganne is a devoted advocate within the fertility and endometriosis community, committed to increasing awareness and offering vital support. Through her nursing and herbalist background and personal experience with endometriosis, she brings a unique perspective to the table. Her mission is to empower individuals with knowledge, resources, and a robust support system, which she offers through her fertility awareness classes and coaching services.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.