Miscarriage in your 30's and 40'sOct 02, 2022
A miscarriage is possible for any woman at any age trying to conceive. It's devastating and can be challenging to start trying again after loss. In today’s episode I interview Dr. Dan Nayot a Reproductive Endocrinologist and the Medical Director at Fertility Partner on all things miscarriage in your 30’s and 40’s. Dan’s calm and light demeanour coupled with his brilliance makes this emotionally heavy topic easy to listen to.
- How often do miscarriages happen?
- How does age play a role in pregnancy loss?
- What should women be thinking about as they prepare for pregnancy later in life?
- What are some telltale signs a miscarriage is happening?
- What can you do to prevent a miscarriage?
- How long after you have a miscarriage should you wait to start trying again?
Dr. Nayot is an entrepreneurial, academic Reproductive Endocrinologist. He advocates for patients as an executive board member of Fertility Matters Canada, and his clinical research has received international attention through his roles as contributor and reviewer with several scientific journals.
He is a co-founder of Future Fertility, an innovative Canadian med-tech start-up that applies artificial intelligence to the field of reproductive medicine. He is also a co-founder of HaloHealth, Canada’s first physician angel network focused on supporting early-stage med-tech start-ups.
Enter to win the PODCAST GIVEAWAY in just 3 easy steps:
- Follow or subscribe to the Ultimate Pregnancy Prep podcast on your favorite platform
- Leave a rating and review (you’ll need to take a screenshot)
- Fill out the Podcast Giveaway form right here
- Access to My 14-day Fertility Cleanse+ program (valued at $350)
- A 60-minute 1:1 session with me (valued at $350)
- Food sensitivity test on a panel of 88 foods from Fluids IQ (valued at $250) only available for those living in the US and Canada
The winners will be announced on Wednesday Oct 4th in my newsletter, so make sure you join my community by signing up for my newsletter (if you haven’t already) right here.
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.