Birth Control And Its Impact On FertilityMar 12, 2023
The birth control pill revolutionized women’s healthcare in 1950. Now, almost 75 years later, women and health practitioners are second guessing the benefits of the pill. In today’s episode, I not only share how the pill works in the female body, but also the top 5 health consequences of being on the pill and what you can do to bounce back from the damage and get ready for pregnancy.
- The 3 ways the pill impairs your menstrual cycle
- How long term use of the pill impacts your microbiome and gut health
- The top nutrients that get depleted from the pill
- How the pill contributes to chronic system inflammation
- Adrenal fatigue and its correlation to long term pill use
- Why the pill zaps a women’s libido
- When to get off the pill to prepare for pregnancy
- Top recommendations for detoxing from the pill
5 Steps To A Positive Pregnancy Test FREE Masterclass - Register Here
- Fertility Foundations Supplement Guide - Download Here
- Vitamin and Mineral Test - Use NORA25 at checkout for 25% off - Click Here
- 14-Day Fertility Cleanse+ Program - Get it here
- 1:1 Coaching with the Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program - Apply here
- The Business of Birth Control
- Book - Beyond the Pill
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.