The Man's Guide To Infertility With Jon SummersJan 29, 2023
Jon and Laura Summers learned through experience that infertility affects all areas of life. After having testicular cancer, Jon believed he could never have biological children.
In today’s episode, I interview Jon as he shares their story on how they embarked on a fertility journey that included 15 IVF egg retrieval cycles, 2 sperm retrieval surgeries, and thousands of injections. Using love and humor, Jon and Laura got through their infertility experience together.
This is one of the most incredible stories of resilience, partnership, mutual respect and purpose and has been one of the most inspiring interviews I've done so far. Jon holds nothing back and bravely offers his vulnerability to the world for the purpose of helping others.
- Jon’s battle with testicular cancer and his infertility diagnosis
- How Jon and Laura got through 15 egg retrievals and 2 MicroTESEs to conceive their daughter
- Why infertility is so emotionally challenging for men
- What is a baby making meter?
- How to efficiently and effectively communicate with your partner when experiencing infertility
- Why communication strategies are vital in your journey
- How to set boundaries to prevent fertility burnout
- Why hope is the best defense mechanism in infertility
- Jon’s book “The Man’s Guide to Infertility”
Jon and Laura Summers learned through experience that infertility affects all areas of life. After having testicular cancer, Jon believed he could never have biological children. With Laura, he embarked on a fertility journey that included 15 IVF egg retrieval cycles, 2 sperm retrieval surgeries, and thousands of injections. Using love and humor, Jon and Laura got through their infertility experience together. They shared their story online and helped thousands of people struggling to conceive find balance in their health, emotions, finances, and relationships. They are authors of ‘The Man’s Guide to Infertility’, a book for men going through male or female factor infertility.
- Join the Pathway To Pregnancy Membership here for your special trial offer today
- The Man's Guide to Infertility
- IVF Milestone cards
- Facebook Group | @The Men's Infertility Group
- Instagram | @infertilityman
- Male Factor Infertility and the MicroTESE procedure | Interview with Dr Darren Katz
- Countdown Book by Dr.Shanna H Swan
- Episode 29 Top Tips On For Sperm Health
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.