What Does Your Period Blood Color Mean?Jul 02, 2023
For most women and girls, getting our period sucks. We deal with bloating, acne, cramping, moodiness and sometimes bloody messes - no wonder we’re cranky every month it comes around. However, what if we looked at our period as a sign of information. Information that is helping you understand your health and your hormones, and can ultimately help you with optimizing fertility and getting pregnant. In today’s episode, I’m going to be sharing all things menstruation. What it means to have a healthy period and what those parameters look like with regards to period length, how much blood should be lost and what different period colors mean.
- The pros and cons of the 3 ways you can collect data on your period
- How to decode period length and what it means when your period is too long or too short
- How much blood loss is normal for a healthy period
- Brown spotting and why you might be experiencing it
- The underlying causes of light, scanty periods
- Why you might be experiencing clotting, heavy and dark purple menstruation
- Apply Here for the Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant Program
- Episode 27: Is your period healthy for pregnancy + Clarissa’s Story
- Ep 61: How your adrenal health impacts fertility
- Download your FREE Fertility Foundations Supplement Guide
- 14-Day Fertility Cleanse+ Program
Please Note: The contents of this podcast are for educational and informational purposes only. The information is not to be interpreted as, or mistaken for, clinical advice. Please consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment.
Download your eat to get pregnant guide
Optimize your fertility by learning how to eat for your menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.